We provide an information service in partnership with Cornwall Council that includes:
- advice on how to get information about applying for Council services online
- free internet access to Cornwall Council’s website and other public service websites
- seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each bag will hold three black rubbish sacks. We can now take cash or card payments.
- recycling bags are available at the Community Hub (red/blue/orange and the black boxes)
We are no longer a PayPoint for Council payments but there are many PayPoints available in and around Looe. Please click here to find your nearest point.
If you are able to access online services, please use the links below:
- Pay it– pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants – pay your rent using allpay Payment
- Apply for a National Concessionary bus pass
- Order recycling bags and boxes using the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
Our team has been trained to identify customers who may need additional support such as those experiencing extreme vulnerability. We will assist in signposting to other organisations to ensure those who need additional help receive it.
Everyone has the right to live their life free from violence, fear and abuse, but not everyone can protect themselves. More information about how to find support or share concerns is available via the links below:
If you have immediate concerns, please contact the Police by calling 999