Cornwall Place Board brings together people who care about the future of Cornwall and who wish to actively promote the Duchy as a great place to live and work. They have a set up a web portal to showcase everything that makes Cornwall such a special place.
What they need now is help to champion Cornwall by recruiting a ‘Trelawny’s Army’ of 20,000 ambassadors.
What is the role of an ambassador?
Ambassadors are requested to:
• Champion Cornwall for one and all
• Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude to help develop and promote Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
• Be a proactive advocate of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly by helping influence how the County is perceived and portrayed while making sure it is talked about in the right places and by the right people
• View yourself as a guardian of and advocate for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
• Share best practice and facilitate introductions where appropriate/helpful
• Engage with a common message in order to deliver a strong and united story
• Attend events in support of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
For more information and to sign up for free visit the website