Protecting Looe Against Covid-19
We still have a high incidence of Covid 19 cases locally despite the best efforts of the majority of our community.
Please help us to continue keeping every safe by:
- Getting vaccinated;
- Using rapid tests twice a week to check you don’t have the virus;
- Meeting others in well-ventilated areas – outside or with windows open;
- Wearing a face covering when you’re in contact with people you don’t normally meet and when using public transport;
- Covering your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze, and staying home if you’re unwell;
- Taking a PCR test if you have Covid symptoms – even if they’re mild;
- Self-isolating if you’re waiting for a test result or when told to do so;
- Considering the individual risks of others, e.g. those who are medically more vulnerable or cannot have the vaccine;
- Continuing to use the NHS Track and Trace app.
You can find out more about the virus and local response at Information about Coronavirus – Cornwall Council