We’ve received more than our usual amount of Planning Applications recently so will be discussing several of these at an informal briefing meeting via Zoom on Tuesday, 30th November from 5pm.
The applications to be looked at are listed below and we would encourage any members of the public who wish to comment formally to register their comments directly with Cornwall Council at https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control/planning-applications/online-planning-register/
- PA21/10357 – Looe Lawn Tennis Club, Marine Drive
- PA21/10648 – Trevena, Shutta Road
- PA21/10816 – Shutta Lodge, Shutta
- PA21/10843 – Upper Kellow (First Floor), Kellow
- PA21/06164 – 6 Nailzee House, Portuan Road
- PA21/11010 – Reflections, Marine Drive
- PA21/11187 – Porthryn, The Downs
If you’d like to attend our Zoom meeting to raise any points, ask questions and/or observe discussions, please contact us by 26th November at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01503 262555.